- Ownership. ReclaimedTextiles.com is owned and operated by Reclaimed Textiles. All rights, title, and interest in and to the materials provided by this site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Reclaimed Textiles, Us, or by its respective third-party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third-Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Us‚ none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, and nothing on this site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Reclaimed Textiles’ intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Please contact Us by email if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Reclaimed Textiles does not sell, license, lease, or otherwise provide any of the materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Reclaimed Textiles. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Reclaimed Textiles.
- Limited Permission to Use the Material. We hereby grant permission to use, view, copy, and print the materials on any single standalone computer solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial use, and, provided that (i) the copyright notice appearing in paragraph 14 below and the trademark notice appearing at paragraph 15 below appears in the materials, (ii) the materials are not used on any other website or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. This site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Reclaimed Textiles (the “Third-Party Site”). Reclaimed Textiles is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of Third-Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Reclaimed Textiles is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Us, of the Third-Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third-Party Sites and agree that Reclaimed Textiles is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third-Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or content located on a Third-Party Site.
- No warranty. The site and all materials provided on the site are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Reclaimed Textiles expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Reclaimed Textiles makes no warranty that: (a) the site or the materials will meet your requirements; (b) the site or the materials will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site, or any information offered through the site, will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site or in reliance on the materials will meet your expectations. Any materials obtained through the use of the site are done at your own discretion and risk. Reclaimed Textiles shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information, or software.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Reclaimed Textiles, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including, but not limited to, loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data, or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of, or in connection with, the use or inability to use this site or materials available from this site, even if Reclaimed Textiles has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Reclaimed Textiles, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to or use of the site and the materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as set forth in paragraph 4 above, Reclaimed Textiles does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this site, without first contacting Reclaimed Textiles. All comments, feedback, information, or material submitted to Reclaimed Textiles through, or in association with, this site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing comments, feedback, information, or material to Us through, or in association with, this Site, you understand and agree that such communications, comments, feedback, information, or materials are done so without any confidentiality or proprietary protections. Further, all comments, feedback, or information submitted to Us through, or in association with, this site is the property of Reclaimed Textiles, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Us in writing. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Governing Law; Venue. By using this site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its choice of law rules. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the site or materials shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Texas, and in the County of Dallas. You and Reclaimed Textiles agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
- Copyrights. All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of Reclaimed Textiles. All rights reserved.
- Trademarks. Reclaimed Textiles‚ all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons on the site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress, are the property of Reclaimed Textiles. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Contact us for more information about our industrial textile company. We serve clients in Dallas, Texas, and the surrounding areas.